December 11, 2019, 06:01:43 AM
collapse

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Author Topic: Application ChuckFinley | Wildstar /Trial started 18.07.14)  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Chuck Finley

• Guild Member
  • Turcopole
  • Cookies: 0
Howdy strangers !
i'm Nick and i am 17 years old , you might feel the urge to stop reading now because apparently first rule of ORC club is be 18 but a certain person named Bloodmoon convinced me to give it a shot anyway. Well lets start with the boring facts like I'm from the Netherlands. I work at a company that exchanges different currencies and does some other stuff because after my internship they wanted me to stay for now. i enjoy gaming obviously started that habit at roundabout age 3 with the good 'ol Playstation 1 but who cares about PS these days. Now its just me and my custom PC against every interesting looking title that's out there recent experiences being Dark souls 2 and Watch Dogs .

You are probably more interested in my MMO rapsheet i started about 10 years ago with WoW my most notable characters are Colosos on Hellscream (my oldest char) and Shamdwich on Darksorrow(my horde bastard :D). I tried alot of other MMO's like the star wars one , LotR online , neverwinter , The Secret World , TERA and TESO but they never quite hit the spot like WoW did untill Wildstar . i raided quite a few current raids like naxx in Wotlk then i left and came back for trial of the whatever i dont recall haha and Icecrown Citadel (WoW nuts might think what!? you missed ulduar yes i did i still feel bad about it haha) i did the full Cataclysm expansion and in MoP i ragequited at the start but i just couldnt stay away from WoW for to long.
Last December i quit again after months of farming Siege of Orgrimmar saying that i probably was done with MMO's altogether that feeling was strengthened when i tried TESO but when Wildstar came along my MMO-er heart started flickering again and i felt like i shouldn't let some bad apples ruin the basket as they say. And yes during my week in geust pass i really enjoyed it .

Today i bought the full game and when i asked for a guild to join your buddy bloodmoon was the first to respond with an offer to a social guild with nice friends who have played different MMO's together with a serious application site and a desire for PvE. That already got me going because with my MMO experience i know that people who take the qeust to find new people this seriously tend to get alot further. I'm currently leveling my first character a stalker (at lvl 21) but the esper and engineer classes also seemed interesting to me and i have always been the kind of person that takes one for the guild and plays the character that is needed . You might have seen me mention my Horde bastard Shamdwich above i leveled that from scratch on a server i never played on because a friend said his guild needed a shaman and within weeks i became a valued member in their guild. But after the holiday break i just couldnt take WoW anymore luckily they recruited some new people to fill my spot :D.

If there is anything else you'd like to know or ask you can most likely find me in game on ChuckFinley or just throw an email out to Nick__visser@hotmail.com .

Kind regards Nick.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:10:01 AM by Blood »

Offline Blood

• Guild Officers
  • Grander Poobah
  • Cookies: 14
  • Level-phase-Lover
Re: Application ChuckFinley | Wildstar :)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:35:09 PM »
I hope you all know why i wanted him to apply regardless of his age...i needed 10 minutes before i realized he`s "not an adult"

Thanx for the nice text, we need to discuss this shorty (as we had one or two bad situations with "kids" )
Too old to MMO

Offline Wivelrod

• Administrator
  • Grandest Poobah
  • Cookies: 88
  • Tactic number 1: RUN!
    • My Photos
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:04:15 AM »
Nice application Nick. Look forward to seeing you online...just as soon as it cools down a bit here :|

Offline Alj

• Guild Member
  • Knight Elite
  • Cookies: 6
  • fidgety
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »
Nice application. Cu online :)

Offline Blood

• Guild Officers
  • Grander Poobah
  • Level-phase-Lover
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 08:59:49 AM »
I will try to grab you ingame as soon as possible....but out into the sun now for some swimming...will be online tonight for sure !
Too old to MMO

Offline Ralziel

• Guild Member
  • Knight Brother
  • Cookies: 0
  • Kev. Or Ralziel. Or "Hey you stood in the fire!"
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 03:26:48 PM »
Good to have you on board. The 18 thing I'd say is more a guide than anything, as age doesn't always mean maturity. I'm nearly 30 and I still laugh whenever I fart. I'll never grow out of being a teenager.

Offline Blood

• Guild Officers
  • Grander Poobah
  • Level-phase-Lover
Re: Application ChuckFinley | Wildstar /Trial started 18.07.14)
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 08:10:19 AM »
Invited for trial, welcome to the bunch !
Too old to MMO